Search For People By ...
UKCP Number 2011162348Online / Telephone Sessions Offered
Meghan Fulton Psychotherapy - Medway, Kent
Meghan Fulton Psychotherapy
- Online therapy during Covid 19
- Individual therapy (18 years +)
- Couples Counselling
- Outdoor therapy (distanced walking or sitting outside)
- Short term or long term
- Individuals with Axa PPP or Aviva or Vitality insurance
I have a special interest in working with:
- Individuals & couples experiencing 'stuckness,' particularly around creative pursuits and/or relationships
- I am starting to work a little outdoors with clients who are able & interested in this particular way of working.
- I recognise and appreciate the differences and similarities of various aspects of culture, and am sensitive to the 'push-pull' of Eastern/Western values and external realities.
- I work with a small number of with Asylum Seekers and Refugees in therapy. I worked in Greece throughout 2015 with displaced people from (mainly) Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq & Eritrea, and with asylum seekers in the UK. I have an ongoing curiosity and interest in where our internal sense of 'home' has the potential to be known, met, nourished and cultivated, wherever we are, whatever we may have lost.